Is my Ghosts bugged?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Is my Ghosts bugged?

Hey guys I bought a ps4 three days ago.  I updated all the software, put ghosts in got it all downloaded etc.  Entered the multiplayer lobby sat in lobbies forever never getting into games.  Never got any kind of error  codes.  Finally that day I finally got into a couple of games that got me to just level 5.  I thought maybe servers were down.  The second and third day I haven't been able to get into any lobbies..  It isn't my internet either my hulu and all that stuff works just fine.  I have no idea WTF is going on lol  Any kind of help would be appreciated.  ( Im in pure desperation )

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is my Ghosts bugged?

in reply to _KidA_
Solution
‎03-01-2014 10:46 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to Activision support, after a couple of days of constant messing with my ps4.  I called my ISP, and apparently I had a old router and it wasn't allowing the ports to be forwarded.  Got a new router and I haven't had one problem.  Thanks everyone  for help and ill see you guys in some lobbies

Level 1
14 REPLIES

in reply to bangbangpowpow

Where are you from ? Is your NAT-type open ? What game mode have you tried ?

The PS4 version has a pretty low amount of players online, so if you are from a part of the world that doesn't have much players, your NAT isn't open (you won't be able to connect to all sessions), or you try a game mode that has the lowest amount of players on it, you might not find any matches.

Also, even if other applications such as Hulu which works when you have sufficient bandwidth instead of low latency work fine, you could still have bad line quality from your ISP or in your internal network (bad wifi signal for example) that affects your chances of finding games.

Level 22

in reply to Raketti

My  NAT is set to Open.  I just deleted the app im redownloading it now hoping that maybe thatll fix it  THanks for your reply though.  Really appreciate any help or advice

Level 1
Highlighted

I'm pretty sure that won't help, because the problem probably originates from your connection/location and/or the low amount of players online.

Try team deathmatch as it is the most popular mode, and if the game does not find you a lobby relatively fast, back out and try again instead of leaving the game to search for a lobby for several minutes.

Level 22

I live in missouri . Tried every game type,even tried squads multiplayer.  Dont see how it could be my internet i played ghost all day long on my 360

Level 1

I am in Missouri as well (around Warrensburg/Sedalia) and it works just fine with me (through ISP named Charter).

Level 10

in reply to cybizzorg

I think it may have been my firewall.  I went and bought Battlefield 4 and it wasn't working either .  Fixed the firewall now its working, but my call of duty is saying "must be signed into Playstation network"  or something now.

Level 1

TThe network is currently being worked on...

Level 1

Hi Bangbangpowpow,

The matter has been forwarded and is currently being investigated.  Please be sure to check PSN online status as well PSN Status

PSN Connection Issues

[PlayStation®Network] Updated 12/24/2013

We're aware some users are having issues connecting to the PSN. We are investigating.

We expect to have the PSN back up soon and apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards ^AH

Moving this over to Support GHOSTS SUPPORT

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Thanks . .My Battlefield 4 works great online still cant get in a call of duty game ..Just searches lol

Level 1

Studios