Is my Ghosts bugged?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

Re: Is my Ghosts bugged?

in reply to bangbangpowpow

Update....I know theres been a lot of server maintenance but regardless i cant get in matches...Even had people try adding me to a party ..pretty frustrated that ghosts is my only online game that doesnt work...Its the reason i bought a ps4.  Thought it was a firewall issue but that wasnt it.. Could it be abad disc maybe? It cant be a slow net connection because i play battlefield 4 with 60 people in one game

Level 1

Hi bangbangpowpow,

It you are still experiencing this issue and if online services are fully operational, you may want to try the following.

1. Reboot your router.
  2. Try using a wired connection in order to sustain the connection quality.
  3. To help identify if there is an issue with the router or blocked ports, try connecting directly through the modem. 
  4. Establish a static IP address and port forward. 

Here are the port numbers you will need:

PS: Activision Support

Should you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_
Solution
‎03-01-2014 10:46 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to Activision support, after a couple of days of constant messing with my ps4.  I called my ISP, and apparently I had a old router and it wasn't allowing the ports to be forwarded.  Got a new router and I haven't had one problem.  Thanks everyone  for help and ill see you guys in some lobbies

Level 1

Awesome news, hum... really glad for ya, mind turning this thread as solved now ? saves a lot of reading lol. (=

Level 8

Hey bangbangpowpow,

I'm glad to hear everything is up-and-running for you now ^_^. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to post here in the support forum and we will reply as soon as possible.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios