Issues with DLC, Store, Free Fall Map and downloadable character

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

Issues with DLC, Store, Free Fall Map and downloadable character

Issues with DLC, Store and Free Fall Map. I preordered CoD: Ghost and recieved a Season Pass, Team Leader DLC pack, Free Fall Map pack and CoD: Ghost Character DLC. When I first put the disc in the PS4 it ran smoothly with online capabilities. then I typed in the 3 codes for redemption, they seemed to download and install fine. Then I launched the game again to check I got everything, First i checked the patches, player card and background. both the teamleader pack and the FreeFall stuff got download fine. Then I proceeded to try and look for this 'playable character' I looked around everywhere and couldn't find it. So i thought i'll go online to check on PSN store if it downloaded, then i noticed next to the DLC it says PS3 compatibility. This means it literally has no use for me which I feel quite disapointed about. I then moved on to try and play freefall map on lan/local in multiplayer. I was so happy I found the map in the extra maps section, and thought great it downloaded fine. However I proceeded to play the map just to make sure, but when it was loading a green and orange checkered background appears for a few secs then a black screen comes up and the next thing it says is that the content package is no longer available. Now I am really dissapointed with this. Ive been trying to uninstall and reinstall the map pack. But still won't work. Next thing is that I saw the christmas camo was available to download, so I enter the store menu, hoping I can just download it straight off. But instead the screen is just stuck on 'fetching store information'. I had really high expectations from this game. However from all these problems i feel like i have been robbed from my money and misleaded. Please can you help me solve atleast 1 of these problems. regards IGN: jansenma

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Issues with DLC, Store, Free Fall Map and downloadable character

in reply to jansenma
Solution
‎15-12-2013 08:44 PM

Hi Jansenma,

We are aware that the Free Fall bonus map is currently not available to play on the PlayStation 4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The matter is under investigation and there will hopefully be an update on the situation soon.

Regarding the Festive Pack, more information can be found here Twitter / InfinityWard: PS3/PS4 Users: the timing of ...

We appreciate your patience.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: Issues with DLC, Store, Free Fall Map and downloadable character

in reply to jansenma
Solution
‎15-12-2013 08:44 PM

Hi Jansenma,

We are aware that the Free Fall bonus map is currently not available to play on the PlayStation 4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The matter is under investigation and there will hopefully be an update on the situation soon.

Regarding the Festive Pack, more information can be found here Twitter / InfinityWard: PS3/PS4 Users: the timing of ...

We appreciate your patience.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios