Juggernaut maniac in Hardcore has less health than a dog... is that supposed to happen?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

Juggernaut maniac in Hardcore has less health than a dog... is that supposed to happen?

I play mostly hardcore kill confirmed mode and found this problem when Juggernaut maniac was selected:

Juggernaut maniac in Hardcore has way too little health. Whenever I try to run to someone and knife them, they kill me with 1-2 shots, as if I didn't have any juggernaut armor...

I also noticed that dogs have a very high health - they can take 5-7 shots from most guns to kill (5 shots from most powerful marksman rifle, for example, when all players only take a single bullet). At the same time players only take 1-2 bullets to kill.

It seems juggernaut perk (10 kills in one life) has much less health than a dog (5 kills in one life). This seems unfair to me.

Is it supposed to be this way?

I'd understand if Juggernaut was extremely hard to kill (anything in between 5 and 15 hits) even in Hardcore - makes sense as its really hard to get.

Level 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Juggernaut maniac in Hardcore has less health than a dog... is that supposed to happen?

in reply to YuriUA
Solution
‎13-11-2013 09:35 AM

Hey YuriUA,

Thank you for posting your suggestion and feedback. The game mode is running as intended at this time. However, I will forward your suggestions to the appropriate parties (along with maccabi) for review.

Thanks,

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES

Re: Juggernaut maniac in Hardcore has less health than a dog... is that supposed to happen?

in reply to YuriUA

That''s why its called hardcore mate no one should have loads of health...so thats why the manic doesnt i guess

Level 16

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

But the whole point of Juggernaut maniac is having tons of health and having only knife. You run fast but you have no gun.
Remove health and it makes you... a fast guy with a knife, who still dies from 1-2 bullets? That is one ungrateful killstreak reward for 10 kills in one life, considering you can get a support helicopter for same amount of kills......... don't you agree?

Level 10

in reply to YuriUA

I already reported the health issues of the dogs and juggs in hardcore to IW

Level 75

in reply to YuriUA
Solution
‎13-11-2013 09:35 AM

Hey YuriUA,

Thank you for posting your suggestion and feedback. The game mode is running as intended at this time. However, I will forward your suggestions to the appropriate parties (along with maccabi) for review.

Thanks,

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Studios