Level has been hacked

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Level has been hacked

SInce playing today I have been entered into two hacked lobbies on the public playlist (playing DOM), a message of different colours flash on and off the centre of the screen stating that you have to kill one person and leave or be booted off the servers. I was approaching seventh prestige about one or two levels off after leaving this lobby I was level 60 seventh prestige, about half an hour later I was entered into another one of these lobbies and it jumped me right up to level 60 eighth  prestige this has also effected my overall score on the leader boards, Are people and Activision aware of this happening is there a solution to getting my stats back to how they were. JoshyTP.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Level has been hacked

in reply to JoshyTP

You should have left after you're noticed that was a hacked lobby - did you report the hackers???

Level 9

in reply to doctorlaba3rd

Did you?

Level 1

in reply to AnGeLito11

Of course!!!

Level 9

in reply to doctorlaba3rd

I Did leave once I knew I was in a hacked lobby hence the confusion over my stats i was only made aware of this issue once i had killed 1/2 other players which then triggered the writing to flash up on the screen. Seen as I was entered into this lobby on the public playlist there was no way to tell who was hacking this server at the time so there was no way I could report a specific person. I hope this clears up you're question.

Level 1

in reply to JoshyTP

hi

Level 2

in reply to JoshyTP

They are aware of the problem, but as far as i have seen they have not been able to restore people ranks back to what they were yet.

Your best bet is to try them on twitter..  ATVI

Level 67

in reply to JoshyTP

I was in a hacked lobby once the game never ends when somyone leaves more join one team had like 46000 points the other team had around the same i left the game but fist i wanted to show my brother.

Level 2

Studios