Map Freefall and christmas skin after upgrade from PS3 to PS4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Map Freefall and christmas skin after upgrade from PS3 to PS4

Hello,

i have problems to get the christmas skin, also at the PS3 system. I download it, but i cannot choose it. There is just a notification, that i can download it. On my PS4 ist all the time the notification that it is loading (personification package), so i can't download it.

Also i have done a digital upgrade of my Ghosts for PS3 to PS4. On PS3 i have the map Free Fall, but not on my PS4. When i enter the code to download it, i can click on the download button, but nothing changes.

Greets

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Map Freefall and christmas skin after upgrade from PS3 to PS4

in reply to Gatherlord
Solution
‎16-12-2013 07:27 AM

Hey Gatherlord,

The timing of our in-game message for the Festive Personalization Pack went up earlier than anticipated, and the free Festive Pack will be available for PS3 and PS4 on Dec. 18th.

We are aware that the Free Fall bonus map is currently not available to play on the PlayStation 4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The matter is under investigation and there will hopefully be an update on the situation soon. Please try again at a later date.

^MC

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

in reply to Gatherlord

The personalization pack isn't available on PS yet. The notification is an error.

Level 35

in reply to Gatherlord

Megadog14 is right. We can all download it (I mean, us PS4 gamers) on December 18, 2013.

Level 5

in reply to Gatherlord
Solution
‎16-12-2013 07:27 AM

Hey Gatherlord,

The timing of our in-game message for the Festive Personalization Pack went up earlier than anticipated, and the free Festive Pack will be available for PS3 and PS4 on Dec. 18th.

We are aware that the Free Fall bonus map is currently not available to play on the PlayStation 4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The matter is under investigation and there will hopefully be an update on the situation soon. Please try again at a later date.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios