Mind you it may just be me but...

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Mind you it may just be me but...

Is anyone else getting lag on just about every map? I mean lag here and there for me is normal, but I have it on every map now every game. I cant figure out how there are 100k or less on the game now and it lags more now then it did when there were 500k on. And its not just 360 its XBOX one as well. Very frustrating when your running LMG and it takes 15-20 bullets to kill then you die instead 3 sec after you run around a corner. Just a rant, its seems to be like this from 7pm to about 10pm eastern. I quit running my AR because of it, any thoughts??????

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: Mind you it may just be me but...

in reply to Rankedstatistic

I had some noticable lag last night where teammates were skipping.  I notice lag when someone sends party invites throughout a game on the xone

Level 33

Not really a support issue. Just sayin'.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Actually it is a support issue. They could say hey since the DLC dropped we have noicted server issues and were working on it. Or just in general acknowledge there game servers are craptastic garbage

Level 3

but youve provided no info such as bandwith, nat, wifi/wired so nobody can even begin to help you. and the smaller the playerbase the worse matchmaking will be, increasing the chances of lag in game.

Level 29

Although I agree with rankis and Bobby, I will say this - yes, there do seem to be more laggy moments during prime time. But that has been the case with Ghosts for several months, for me. I don't think it is because of a Xbox Live or Call of Duty issue.

I will say that port forwarding and adjusting QoS seems to have significantly reduced such lag, though. The only time I'm lagging right now is if my wife is streaming videos. If my bro is hosting and his PC is on, the game lags, as well, but not bad.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

That weird since I qos I have noticed it worse

Level 33

in reply to newm8n

Well, to be fair, I haven't been able to get to play for very long after the qos settings change. Not in mp. I've been in extinction, though, and thing are great ... until the host is streaming, whether me or my bro.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Studios