My patch founder has not yet appeared. and do a search for the elite player ID my name does not even appear

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

My patch founder has not yet appeared. and do a search for the elite player ID my name does not even appear

It is extremely shameful I still have my patch and founder background. Do not know how I can not solve this

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My patch founder has not yet appeared. and do a search for the elite player ID my name does not even appear

in reply to m_fiens
Solution
‎12-12-2013 08:17 AM

Hey m_fiens,

We are aware that some players have not yet received their founder patch. Patches have been released to address this, but a small subset of players may still be experiencing it. We are currently looking into this. I have sent you a private message, please check it when you get a chance.

^MC

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: My patch founder has not yet appeared. and do a search for the elite player ID my name does not even appear

in reply to m_fiens
Solution
‎12-12-2013 08:17 AM

Hey m_fiens,

We are aware that some players have not yet received their founder patch. Patches have been released to address this, but a small subset of players may still be experiencing it. We are currently looking into this. I have sent you a private message, please check it when you get a chance.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios