My purchased items on call of duty ghost ps4 are not there

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

My purchased items on call of duty ghost ps4 are not there

My purchased items on call of duty ghost ps4 are not there, it says it's been installed but it's not there, I downloaded the invasion map pack (this is available on personal game) but I can't see it's picture. I also brought the extinction pack to get masks, and the new soap character. There's not option anywhere to select it. Not only that, I previously brought the character (the old guy with the hat :/) i can play him, but when I look on the store he's available for purchase for £3.50? It's like I never brought him. What's going on? I was so excited

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: My purchased items on call of duty ghost ps4 are not there

in reply to Littlekickfight

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Did you originally purchase the contents on your PS3 or on your PS4? Were you able to use the contents before on your PS4? If so, I would recommend the following steps:

- Go to settings of your PS4

- Proceed to PSN

- Choose PS4 as primary console

- After this, go back to PSN

- Choose Restore Licenses

- After done, reboot the console then check for the contents

Level 34

My purchased item from Psn yesterday is gone today.i bought extinction Characters,inferno customization pack and extra loadouts.And when I check the other account on my ps4,all the item I bought just transferred to there.please help me!!

Level 1

Studios