My stats were reset?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

My stats were reset?

I Played last Thursday just fine.  Went to log on last night after the app had crashed and my account had been completely reset, like I was starting the game for the first time.  Can you guys restore my account or fix whatever it is that reset me?  Gt: DxDAWGxKILL3R 

WOuld be be nice to not start diamond wars with a brand new account.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: My stats were reset?

in reply to DxDAWG

there are many people with the same        problem, try enteringin contact with the phone support for faster answers, had you tried to log on the app???

Level 9

in reply to doctorlaba3rd

YYea I can log on the app.  It shows a reset too tho.  What's the phone number?

Level 1

in reply to DxDAWG

UK or USA???

Level 9

USA

Level 1

in reply to DxDAWG

Sorry to have you waiting, I sent you a PM, but for know this article can solve some people doubts:

If your rank and stats have become corrupted, the Call of Duty servers will restore them using the most recently stored backup. This means that your rank and stats may not be exactly where they were before the reset occurred.

One of the main contributors to rank and stat resets or rollbacks is data corruption, which can occur for a variety of reasons, including

• playing on a shared connection — shared connections can suffer data loss
  • playing on a Wi-Fi connection — wireless connections tend to be unstable due to NAT restrictions
  • quitting matches early — leaving a public match early could impact data from previous matches
  • exiting the game early — leaving the game entirely before a public match is complete could impact data from previous matches

The best way to protect your rank and stats from potential corruption is to always play public matches over a wired connection, never play on a shared connection, and always complete public matches.

Good luck for everyone!!!

Level 9

Doctor,

Ghosts back up occurs each day. This you will only lose one days worth of stats if there is a corrupted save.

The OP had his stats totally reset- this is something different.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to DxDAWG

I'm not saying you did it intentionally. But, have you been part of a modded lobby which affected your stats?

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

This seems to have happened a couple of times with the app crashing or something, I don't think this is an intentional rank reset for cheating modding.

Level 5

in reply to DxDAWG

I wish they would reset mine, my K/D is getting a bit shoddy.

Level 24

Studios