Need help with DLC!

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Need help with DLC!

Okay, so I have been playing Ghosts since I got it on PS4s launch day, I have never had a issue until now. Recently I had bought the Season Pass as I wanted to try out the new extinction map, however, I went to buy the pass and as it was downloading somebody turned off my PS4, I went to go turn it back on and continue the download but when I went to do this it said I had to buy the season pass again! I dont want to have to spend more money on it, is anybody able to help me figure out what happened? Its acting like I had never bought the pass in the first place!

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Need help with DLC!

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

Any input at all at this point would be helpful

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

Is there any way to confirm via your console that money has been taken for purchase of the season pass, if so I would try to contact Sony for a reasonable explanation as to why they are trying to charge you again for content already purchased or this at least will show that you may need to re-purchase and download fully.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

I doubt it, I used a PSN card for my purchase and my wallet balance is back down to a couple cents now. The season pass wont even show up in my downloads list anymore. Like I said, my console is acting as if I had never purchased the pass in the first place :/

Level 1

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

Would still consider trying to contact Sony to look into this on your behalf, even if it's just to get your money back, sorry I couldn't be more helpful, hopefully someone on the forum who is used to PSN can help out, but I really do hope you can resolve this issue.

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

I'll try and get in touch with Sony, this issue is really bugging me! Hopefully I can at least get the spent money placed back into my account so I can try again. Thanks for the help

Level 1

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

Spoke to Sony, they can do nothing. That is absolute crap.

Level 1

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

Sorry to hear that, if I mention a few forum 'veterans' maybe they may take a look at this thread and be able to give some advice- FalconR6, rankismet, matuzz, ghamorra or Izjar11 - hopefully one of these may have a suggestion that could work.

in reply to xXSHE313RXx

Hmmm i remember on my ps3 I was downloading Prestige edition DLCs for Black Ops 1.I had to go so I turned off my ps3 but since i redeemed the code (basically bought) it was in the download history.Check on your PS4 history and also try to see if it is bought in the Call of Duty:Ghosts in-game store.

P.S. Try to go to Playstations website and see if it was purchased as well.

Activision Ambassador

Studios