Need help with online servers!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: Need help with online servers!

in reply to ChattyChatt

Where the hell are the pros from cod?  We all spent a lot of money on this game and Im sure we would all like it to work. At least give us a little help. What a joke

Level 1

in reply to Rockhammer52

Hi Rockhammer52,

For technical issues, it's best to post in the Ghosts Support Forum GHOSTS SUPPORT .  Although we do monitor all other sub-forums, you can search foran answer that may have already been answered.  If not, you can create a discussion.

Moving this discussion over to Support.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to ChattyChatt

I've been having the exact same problem. It has now been a week since I got the game and I have tried every day to get online. Each time it tells me the servers are down and that I should check the website for status updates. My NAT type is open and I can play online with any other game. Someone needs to fix this! I've already beaten the campaign and have nothing left to do without online play.

Level 1

in reply to ChattyChatt

I just switched to a wired connection and everything works fine.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ChattyChatt

To get this issue resolved go to Activision support at Activision Support

You can log your issue and get prompt resolution line.

best regards

gallp

Level 44

in reply to ChattyChatt
Solution
‎01-12-2013 09:43 PM

Hi there,

If you are still experiencing this issue, here are some tips you may want to try.

You can always check online services status here http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/status

Currently the status is at Defcon 4 so you may experience intermittent issues with connecting to the server.

You may wish to check Xbox Live service status as well Xbox Live Service Status - Xbox.com

If online services are fully operational and you are still unable to connect, you may want to try the following.

• Reboot your router.
  • Restart your system.
  • Try using a wired connection in order to sustain the connection quality.
  • To help identify if there is an issue with the router or blocked ports, try connecting directly through the modem.
  • Establish a static IP address and port forward.

Here are the port numbers you will need:

Xbox 360:  Activision Support

Xbox One: Xbox Network Ports | Xbox One Network Ports | Xbox Live Network Ports - Xbox.com

Should you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios