Old email - Can't login to Activision/CoD

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Old email - Can't login to Activision/CoD

Seems like my old email address is in my profile and I can't remember my psw. So I can't send myself a reset pwd request 'cause it can't arrive into my new email. I had to create this new profile to be able to inform this?!!! I'd like to get my original profile back in use. All it would take is to update the email. A little help here? I've tried to get help on this since February via twitter with no luck. I've been mostly ignored. Nice way to treat a founder member...

PS: It would be nice to be able to send a help request even if you don't have access to your profile.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Old email - Can't login to Activision/CoD

in reply to Normandie1944
Solution
‎22-04-2014 10:09 AM

Hi Normandie1944,

I've opened a Customer Support case for you regarding your issue.  Can you please log into support.activision.com, My Support>Cases for further assistance.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES

Has your old e-mail been deactivated? You could try to get the e-mail password by selecting you have forgotten that pasword.

Level 64

Foxhound-Pro

BkfstWidow

Old accounts may be able to be re-activated. The above forum staff will now visit this thread and find out what they can do for you

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Thanks for the mention, FalconR6.

Normandie1944, it's not possible for Moderators or Administrators to change account emails or passwords for security reasons. Additionally, the complexity of our sign-on system and how that impacts the boards would not allow us to hot swap an email to yield a viable account.

I'll leave this thread open for Customer Support to engage with you, but I'm certain you will need to acquire access to your old email in order to regain access to your old profile through the password reset features.

Foxhound

Solution
‎22-04-2014 10:09 AM

Hi Normandie1944,

I've opened a Customer Support case for you regarding your issue.  Can you please log into support.activision.com, My Support>Cases for further assistance.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios