Once I uploaded the patch the store in game for the festive pack just says fetching and never loads?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Once I uploaded the patch the store in game for the festive pack just says fetching and never loads?

Why will the store not load since the patch. Just says fetching and gets stuck there. Ps4 Psn Kubla-kraus

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Once I uploaded the patch the store in game for the festive pack just says fetching and never loads?

in reply to rthor

Hello rthor,

This may be a PSN issue if its the store that is not loading.

Our support team are currnelty monitoring reports regarding this. Can you let me know where you are contacting us from? Also, who is your ISP?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI

Community Coordinator

Re: Once I uploaded the patch the store in game for the festive pack just says fetching and never loads?

in reply to Seanicus23

In New Jersey. Comcast cable. Store is working fine and from in game I get the season pass part that loads but the new camo pack just says fetching and never loads so it is not psn it is thw new camo pack. Psn and the regular store are working fine.

Level 2

in reply to rthor

No reply except it can be psn or the store which both work? The only thing not working is the neq festive pack? Any response?

Level 2

in reply to rthor

I'm experiencing the same issue, exactly as described in both posts, on my PS4.  On PS3, it is similar - after the "fetching" appears a blank window with active diamond loading icon where the image should be.  If you scroll down to Season Pass and back the window (for Customization Packs) will now contain the Season Pass info.  I'm in San Diego over Time Warner Cable.  Additionally, on my 1st-gen PS3, the PSN Store application will hang permanently with 5 blank status bars under the bag logo since the required update, and cannot run.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to rthor

PS3 newer model here, having same problems, you goto store and it just shows the circling diamond, been doing that for about 30 mins now, no luck, season pass does the same thing., Houston with Verison Wi/Fi

Level 1

Studios