Onslaught dlc unreadable

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Onslaught dlc unreadable

Hi,I recently got the dlc for ghosts, but every time I go onto it, my 360 says the disk is unreadable. It has a few scratches, but nothing serious. Also, the normal maps work fine, and the dlc shouldn't rely on the disk as the dlc isn't on the disk. Pls help, any suggestions??? Thanks.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Onslaught dlc unreadable

in reply to Hazzaalmighty14

your copy of the dlc could have been corrupted some how. delete it and clear the console cache and then re-download and see if it fixes the problem. when it says cant read it, it means from the hard-drive, not the game disc.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Thanks, but I've already tried that and it did nothing

Level 1

Try running the game DLC from a USB and remove the hard drive. If that works properly then your hard drive might be failing.

Not a 100 percent sure test but it gives you and idea.

Level 72

Greetings Hazzaalmighty141,

Thank you for posting your concerns! Please make sure to clean the disc gently since it contains a few scratches. Also verify that the profile you are signed into is the one that purchased the DLC/ Season pass and sign out any other profiles using the same Season pass.

Let me know the outcome!

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

I tried cleaning the disk, by it still won't work. I definitely use the same account but I don't have a season pass, I just bought the separate dlc pack. I don't think there is a problem with the disk as the irregular game is fine, it just does it on the dlc maps and the new extinction map.

Level 1

Sorry for stupid spellchecker xD

Level 1

Hey Hazzaalmighty141,

We appreciate your patience while we try to work through this together. Please try these steps:

1. Delete all of your Ghosts data

2. Disconnect platform from the internet

3. Install the game offline

4. Shut the system off and plug internet back in

5. Turn on platform and download the updates

Note: If it sends you to the campaign, save and quit to get to the multiplayer menu.

This method has helped players experiencing this issue in the past. please let us know if this resolves the issue for you!

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

Didn't work. I followed the steps exactly but had the same end result. I know it says no refunds, but if you can't find a fix soon, I want my money back for this bs. Btw my ign for Xbox live is iTs Hazzz x.

Level 1

Studios