Onslaught imagefile 64 error. Please help

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Onslaught imagefile 64 error. Please help

Every time I play the new maps or extinction, my game sends me to the main menu and says "disc read error:imagefile64". It only affects the new DLC. I reinstalled the map pack and the game itself. I also cleaned my disc, which had no scratches. I unplugged everything and it still kicks me out. Please help me, because I know that there are others having this problem.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Onslaught imagefile 64 error. Please help

Hello efs,

Thank you for posting! Can you please let me know your platform? Also, verify that the profile you are signed into is the one that purchased the DLC, and sign out any other profiles using the same Season Pass. Lastly, you can also try to re-download the content using a wired connection.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

This is with the season pass and on the xbox one. I have only one profile that I play on. how do I download it with a wired connection, though? Thanks for your concern

Level 1

Its so poor they dont take care of this.... After a couple of complete Re-Installations, cache clearing and deleteing the Blu Ray memory and my Profile nothing seems to be the cure for this. Even the Update which was released a week ago DID NOT HELP!!!

Here is the Error which pops when I try to play the Onlsaught Stuff for longer than 5 minutes:

Level 3

Studios