PLEASE GET RID OF THE LEANING CAMO CHALLENGE...

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: PLEASE GET RID OF THE LEANING CAMO CHALLENGE...

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

I never said it was a bad thing. I was just stating how i don't like doing it personally as i find it boring. Comparing a game to real life there is a big difference and i'm 100% certain that most people will not act the way they do in a game, with the same tactics in real life. You mention "american" soldiers like they are the only soldiers. All soldiers do. Now if you want to discuss it further feel free to make a topic in the general discussion section. This section is for posting about support.

Level 2

in reply to x_pricey

Im pretty sure a hell of a lot of weapons in this game are based on real life weapons, so no I don't agree people playstyle can reflect real life if they camp a lot then imo they are generally smarter then people who run around with a sub getting owned by modders with auto aim. But if you like getting owned then that reflects real life and perhaps means you are less intelligent?

Level 4

in reply to gotsomestars

Can you honestly say that you don't think 100 "lean" kills with a sniper rifle is ridiculous? How about 20 rescue kills, how the hell do you make a "rescue kill" happen?
There's "challenging" and then there's down-right ridiculous.

Level 1

in reply to Crushed_Tomatoe

Crushed_Tomatoes wrote:

Can you honestly say that you don't think 100 "lean" kills with a sniper rifle is ridiculous? How about 20 rescue kills, how the hell do you make a "rescue kill" happen?
There's "challenging" and then there's down-right ridiculous.

I absolutely agree with this.  I don't really like having to do the lean challenges, but it makes sense for them to include it to promote their new mechanic.  I have a nice spot on Strikezone that I use for these that nets me about 5-6 per game, but it's an awkward mechanic that I don't like to employ.  The thing about the rescue kills though is that unlike all the other challenges, you are not in control of them.  You are reliant on a team mate to get into trouble so you can try to save him/her.  Because the guns in this game kill so darn quick, when a team-mate does get into trouble they're usually dead before you do anything about it so it becomes more about luck than anything else.  Challenges should not be based so heavily on chance.  I'll be tweeting my thoughts to IW

Level 29

in reply to DUGGIE77

DUGGIE77 wrote:

You have to get rid of the leaning challenge for a camo, or at least lower it to 20-25. 100-120 depending on the weapon is too much, it only promotes camping and Call of Duty has enough of that already. I hate having to camp to try and get them. That is all.

/agrees

But this sort of feedback is best mad to IW directly if you are twitter tweet then @infinityward

or make a post on the general discussion forum explaining why you feel lean kills should be changed and start a discussion with your peers

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

rescue kills is when you kill someone that is about to kill your team mate, that is what a rescue kill is.

Level 6

Studios