PLEASE HELP REALLY NEED IT

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

PLEASE HELP REALLY NEED IT

hey i bought the season pass 20min ago and i am using cod ghost psn Version.. on playstation 3 well heres the problem i bought it and installed season pass pack and team leader thing and free fall etc and when i start cod ghost and for example go on private match on bonus maps it says " you dont got any bonus maps would you like to go to the ingame store and buy?" and i click yes and then it tries to open the ingame store but it just keep loading i even let it be loading for like 20min.. please i really need help..

psn: mrcrazyprofessor

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: PLEASE HELP REALLY NEED IT

in reply to mrcrazyprofesso1

Have you tried restarting your playstation? That might be all it needs. And if youvare looking for the Freefall map, I think that was available only as a bonus for pre ordering the game. Hope this helps

Level 16

in reply to AGROtheWOMBAT

thank you for trying to help but i already tried to restart still the sameSmiley Sad and no i am not talking just about the free fall map i am talking about everything With season pass

Level 1

in reply to mrcrazyprofesso

This really isn't anything else with the season pass right now on the PS3.  Besides Free Fall, you get a background and a patch.  New maps are NOT out until the end of February.

Level 8

in reply to mrcrazyprofesso

Have you tried contacting Activision (not that they are much help most of the times) using the chat feature?

Level 16

in reply to mrcrazyprofesso1

Greetings mrcrazyprofessor1,

Thank you for posting your concerns!

Can you please confirm if you are unable to see your Free fall map? If so, check your account history and verify if you downloaded and installed the content properly. Also, the maps on the first DLC drop have not yet been released, but they will be available on February 27th.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

Studios