I cannot play Multiplayer after the recent patch release (1.08). I have tried the following:
1. Delete Game Data - Reinstall
2. Rebuild database, Delete Game Data - Reinstall
3. Try new PSN account, reinstall
4. Wired connection to cable modem (50mb/15mb - UP/DOWN)
5. Enable DMZ on router for PS4 IP address
6. Swap out PS4 3 times
7. Swap out disc 2 times
8. Buy digital copy of the game (can't even play sinlge player - disc image read errors)
As soon as I select Multiplayer from the main menu, one of three things happens:
1. Hit "Multiplayer" and instantly crashes taking me back to XMB home screen
2. Get into "Multilplayer" sub menu, and crashes (black screen) when trying to download user profile
3. Get into "Multilplayer" sub menu, hit X fast to try to get into game, then studders and crashes (black screen)
I have open tech tickets with Sony, Avitision and Gamestop. Was my account banned or something?
Please help. PSN user name is: vshasta21
What region in the world are you playing from? I know it stopped working for you after the patch, but could you please provide a specific day?
You aren't banned . The same is happening to me. Played yesterday just fine. Today if I try to play ANYTHING it just hangs . Then I have to force close. I'm assuming we'll just get some generic copy and paste stuff from the help here. I'm going to do some Google searching, if I find anything I'll post it.
My update was 4:40pm est.
I wonder, is there a way to delete ONLY the 1.08 update but not the rest? I tried deleting it all and redownloading but that didn't work.
Me and all my friends are having this same problem
Check the uploads section in the console menu and make sure the last ones for cod were successful.
I did this and they do appear to have been successful.
If i was there I'm sure i could narrow it down. Try wireless to rule out a bad cable. From everything you have tried so far, odds are its something your missing. Pm me your number, ill see what i can do.
Ill send you a friend request through my psn app. My psn name is the same as this name.
When I get home from work tomorrow I'm just going to delete everything and redownload everything. Just don't have time today. Thanks for trying to help . I'll let you know.