PS4 Disk read errors on multiplayer DLC packs

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

PS4 Disk read errors on multiplayer DLC packs

I Have been getting disk read errors since April, when I bought the game.  I have deleted and reinstalled this several times. With the latest latest invasion pack I had hoped that this problem would be solved but ir is still there.  When can we see a resolution to this software problem by Activision?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: PS4 Disk read errors on multiplayer DLC packs

in reply to Cyp450

How did you exactly delete then reinstall the game? Also, have you tried out other profiles or your disc on another PS4 to check if it would work?

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to Cyp450

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to Cyp450

Try deleting the game application. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Settings then to System Storage.

2. Go To Application and select COD: Ghosts.

3. Press Options and then select Delete.

4. Restart your console.

5. Launch the game again through disc or if it is a digital copy, look for it under your Library.

Level 12

in reply to Cyp450

I noticed that the imagefile64 was tagged in your post. Just a quick trivia, imagefile errors are built errors in a system where a computer, device or console is not able to read the specified file that it should read. You can have your PS4 check in the nearest service center for PS4.

Level 16

Studios