Personalization packs not working PS4

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Personalization packs not working PS4

So i have this problem:when i go to the ghosts store and try to buy personalization packs it says fetching store information,and then endless loading.Am i the only one? Please help and answer.

Thanks

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Personalization packs not working PS4

in reply to DrasticPegasus

Hi there! This usually happen when there is something wrong the internet connection. You can try out some troubleshooting steps like restarting your router or using a wired internet connection. You can also check this link for other troubleshooting steps: Activision Support. I hope this helps.

Level 16

Try activating your account as primary and restoring license before you access the DLCs.

1. Go to Settings.

2. Select PSN.

3. Go to 'Activate Account As Primary PS4' and select 'Activate'.

4. Go back to PSN and select 'Restore Licenses'.

5. Restart your console and check the DLCs again in-game.

Level 12

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

Reboot your console and power cycle the Internet modem and the router first before you launch the game. Then check if you still receive this error.

Level 32

From what I know about this, is that PS4 still also keeps track of region compatibility. If in any case your PSN account's country is different from your game, or that your location is a bit far away, it may be possible that PSN servers has a bit of a hard time of trying to make it compatible for store's info...

Level 34

Studios