Possibility of Beachhead Studio giving forum support ???

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Possibility of Beachhead Studio giving forum support ???

Ok - this might seem like a hair brained idea, but let me give it a whirl.

Every day there are posts from clan users needing help. A lot of the time it is a clan leader who is having problems with App management. Alas, most of these problems are not fixable by forum members or Atvi Support.

Not everyone has twitter to reach @beachheadstudio. I have already sent tweets on behalf of a couple of customers without twitter. Moreover, not everyone knows that it is Beachhead who runs clan wars.

My proposal is simple - how about a Beachhead representative pops into the Support Section of this forum twice weekly, perhaps on a Monday and Thursday.

Advantages --> quicker response time,, easier to support when not limited by 146 characters,, cuts out the middleman of Atvi CS,, reaches beyond the twitter audience,, gives more purpose to the forum,, increases forum traffic,, improved customer satisfaction.

I'm sure the following Posters would appreciate it:

confidential roster clan leader?

I got kicked of my own clan. HELP!

Got app, now I'm 'classified'

my app isnt loading my profile. i have loged out and reset my phone a few times but nothing. anyone ...

What do you think gang, worth it?

candyslexia teanah Gypsy816 samprotagonist

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Possibility of Beachhead Studio giving forum support ???

in reply to Maccabi
Solution
‎23-03-2014 10:15 AM

Beachhead has always been horrible on community relations.

Level 64
17 REPLIES

in reply to FalconR6

Would definitely help people having those problems.

Level 64

in reply to FalconR6

Great idea, hope they consider it and actually have a go

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

This is a brilliant idea. I would love to see this implemented.

Level 5

in reply to FalconR6

Good idea.

Also maybe give them their own little clan support subforum where they can have some how to threads on the most common issues stickied for people to go to.

Level 67

in reply to FalconR6

I Don't think you will find anyone to argue against this except beachhead , this is there filter so they don't have to answer for the hiccups or there lack of transparency with a lot of there decisions . Twitter only allows for so many characters so they don't get the full impact of some of there flawed systems.. If they stepped foreward and offered to help on a fair basis it would be great.. On twitter just by reading it I do see them jump through hoops to make sure certain clans are happy on a weekly basis. So for one of them to come here it would have to be someone thick skinned of course and objective.  I can't say how many threads I've followed hoping that these people would get helped in a timely manner ,,,example Update for anyone randomly kicked out of clan. yet all of them are either unresolved as they person gets a bad taste for lack of help or a path to go on, or this thread were he was persistent and took several weeks of hounding someone else to do their job and help. I am not bashing the cs here in the forum , I am agreeing that beachhead does not offer enough tools for the cs here to help the customers in an acceptable and timely manner. Let them see some of the disappointment they have caused and it might help them work towards a functioning product and increase customer satisfaction.

YES ,,, and beyond the two days mentioned, have them on for full coverage starting a day or two before clan wars starts until a day after it ends. While they may get beat up for it at first if they take the reasonable input it defiantly could help them improve across the board.

Level 75

in reply to FalconR6

Beachhead told me months ago they would come on to the forums..never happen..Same as clan ops in elite, only time they ever came onto the forums was when they completely screwed everything up and went on a charm offensive

This is why i keep mentioning reddit..the beachhead devs post there all the time, half the announcements they have made about the clan wars were posted there first,

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi
Solution
‎23-03-2014 10:15 AM

Beachhead has always been horrible on community relations.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

I guess this is the correct answer.

Such a shame.

Although I'm hoping CS now has the tools to fix what Beachhead should.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I'd love it. Every single CW my app dies. Doesn't work again til its over. I have zero idea what's going on in this CW other than the messages I get from clan mates on ps4.

Activision Ambassador

Studios