Problem with DLC content

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Problem with DLC content

I've bought the wolf pack and the classic ghost pack but it won't let me use them apart from the mask on the classic pack all the guns still have the lock sign next to them even though it says on the store I've punched them I have downloaded them too  I've switched my ps4 off and on again to see if that would sort it but it did not I bought the packs a few days ago and it still won't let me use them why is this?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Problem with DLC content

in reply to amandaax

Unable to download or start content on PS4 | Official PlayStation website: Help & Support

Read the above.

Most common resolution --> make sure that your console is set as "primary console".  Then restore licenses.

All info is in the link above

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to amandaax

Here is how you activate your PlayStation 4 as the primary console:

• Go to Settings and select PSN
  • Go to Activate as Your Primary PS4 and select Activate

Restore your Licence by doing the following:

• Go to Settings and select PSN
  • Select Restore License

I hope this can further help you.

Level 3

in reply to amandaax

Try the suggestion options by tusen Jul. Once you have done the steps, restart and launch the game. You will need to activate the Wolf Pack. Go to Multiplayer > Create Soldier > Select Soldier > Customize Soldier. There should be an option to change the Dog to Wolf. Change it and you will have the Wolf summoned in the game through the Assault Killstreak. The Classic Ghosts Character can be found by changing the Head section when customizing your soldier and only applied in Male Soldiers. it should at the very bottom of the Head Selection. For the guns, as long as you have the Onslaught or Devastation installed, you can use them in the game.

Hope this helps.

Level 26

in reply to amandaax

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to amandaax

Try what tusen said. After setting your PS4 as primary and restoring your licenses, reboot your console then check on your online play (instead of local play) for the contents. Also, I would recommend you check for them using other accounts.

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Crink,

Just letting you know that a CS member responded right above you.

This means that the OP is now dealing with CS.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to amandaax

I have this problem to! please help us!

Level 1

in reply to v_6MAX6IME6_v

Hey there, v_6MAX6IME6_v have you tried out the above workarounds then checked if how it would go for you. Mostly, the above workarounds helped out.

Level 34

Studios