Reporting system? hackers are back!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Reporting system? hackers are back!

So in the middle of a game, this guy, "[Removed by Moderator] ^AH ", said that he was going to kick us from the game....and he did, then matchmaker matched me with him again, and he warned us that our WiiU systems will freeze....and that happened too!

I would like to know what is Activision doing to avoid this. Is the patch fixing this?, cause definetely they figured out the explode that make the WiiU freeze....

The problem is that with the small install-base of the WiiU, the chances to face the same hackers become higher.

Now, I'm gonna report the guy to Nintendo, since thankfully your nametags are your NintendoID, so at least he'll have to go to the boring process of create another Mii on the WiiU.

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable

Level 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reporting system? hackers are back!

in reply to ichilenozo
Solution
‎11-12-2013 04:18 PM

Hi there,

Should you encounter a user not playing the game as intended, please take a moment to use the in-game report feature Activision Support as this is the proper way to report a player.

Name & shame is not allowed in the community forums.  Please be sure to also review the Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines .

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
22 REPLIES

in reply to ichilenozo

Since this name n shames, at least the name will be blocked soon, if not as i'm typing this. I'd recommend you remove it yourself and PM A_Trey_U. There you could use the name and everything. And I'd still like to believe there's not hackers on Wii U, only glitchers. I could be wrong, but I hope not. Honestly, if you could, try to record some gameplay and find him again, if you can get him to do something like that, you could make another thread on it or something. And then there's proof and action should be swift to follow. However, if there would be any indication on HOW this cat is managing to do this, as in specifics, leave that out of any forum post, because we do not want any wandering eyes [of cheating little bleeps] to get any ideas.

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

You are right...I should have used "glitcher" instead of hacker!....still something need to be done...and there is another guy in the forums that just experienced the same thing with the same user...so I guess this give us more power to stop him!

Level 11

in reply to ichilenozo

VIdeo evidence would always help

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

Since this name n shames, at least the name will be blocked soon, if not as i'm typing this. I'd recommend you remove it yourself and PM A_Trey_U.

The problem with this is that I dont think ATU reads PM's

I doubt if the in game reporting function works either. I reported a few people numerous times in blops2 for disgusting emblems etc  but they continued happily playing weeks after the reports.

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

I Believe...correct me if im wrong..that when they did look at the emblem reports, which was before our before our support stopped, the ban only affected the emblem function, not their whole account, unless maybe there were many offenses.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Ronin2012

I reported a bunch of people for boosting as well - yet they were still there, stats intact, months afterwards. I don't think reporting them does anything.

Level 9

in reply to ichilenozo

this happened to me today by the same guy: [Removed by Moderator] ^AH . Before the match started he was bragging to the lobby that he was going to kick us all out. The match started, took 2 steps and my wii froze. Beware of this guy!

Level 1

in reply to Wulfgar99

*Wii U

Level 18

in reply to ichilenozo

not a hacker. some form of an exploit. idk. not a hacker though. when you start flying through the air and being killed by invisible people we can make that assumption, until then wiiu hasnt been hacked.

Level 29

Studios