Season Pass Issues...I'm Bringing It Back...

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Season Pass Issues...I'm Bringing It Back...

Ok I just got my Xbox One this weekend(Feb.15,2014) and I have the season pass for my Xbox 360. So I downloaded Season Pass for Xbox One but for some reason the Maverick didn't unlock and the wolf skin I brought on 360 isn't there either. Says I have to repurchase....

Really? Cause if I have to spend another 2 bucks for something I all ready brought and the weapon doesn't unlock then I'm bringing back Ghost and getting Madden...

And how do you send a game invite to party up for multi-player? Did they forget or I'm I just missing it?

Level 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Season Pass Issues...I'm Bringing It Back...

in reply to thecontracktor
Solution
‎17-02-2014 06:20 AM
Micro purchases do not transfer, like the wolf, but the maverick should as soon as you download the season pass again onto your X1.
Level 2
5 REPLIES

Would it be in the STORE section under your Games & Apps on your homepage?  Thats where I got my map packs.  Not sure if that resolves your issue, because the Maverick should be part of the pack.  Hope you figure it out.

And, I believe you can hit the Y button while at the multiplayer page.  Then, you can scroll through recent player, friends, & clan members.  There, you can invite players, and file reports on other players.

Hope this helps.

Level 2

Solution
‎17-02-2014 06:20 AM
Micro purchases do not transfer, like the wolf, but the maverick should as soon as you download the season pass again onto your X1.
Level 2

press y then click on player and hit x

for party chat snap party and invite

Level 33

I moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff. In the event that you are not contacted within a few hours, or would like to seek immediate assistance, then please consider the following options:

Be sure to include your platform and gamertag when contacting them.

Claire JeepChick |

Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Hey thecontracktor,

As instantbuzzkill has stated, the wolf skin and other micro transactions do not transfer between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One console. Please see the end of this post, you will see that "All Micro Transactions are non-transferable": Call of Duty®: Ghosts Micro Items Coming Next Tuesday –Personalization Packs, Captain Price Legend P...

Since you have the season pass, you should be able to redownload the Onslaught DLC, you will have to access the content either through the In Game Store or the Add On's List from the Console Home Screen. Here's more information about DLC compatibility: Activision Support.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios