Simon "Ghost" Riley didn't unlock.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Simon "Ghost" Riley didn't unlock.

So I redeemed the code I got with the game but there is no option in game to choose the character.

I'm on PS4.

Level 64
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Simon "Ghost" Riley didn't unlock.

in reply to matuzz
Solution
‎31-01-2014 06:15 PM

Hey matuzz,

I see, thanks for providing that screen shot as it helps to understand what is going on. I will be sending you a DM to assist you further on this issue.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
17 REPLIES

in reply to matuzz

Hello matuzz,

Thank you for posting your concerns! Please let me know which edition do you have. (Standard, Hardened, or Prestige) What was your retailer of purchase? What is your region?

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

Got the same problem.

Got a hardend edition(ps4) from game.co.uk My region is the uk.

And a lot more people have the same problem.

http://http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200825862#.UtmFvrQweUk

Level 2

FlavaSprinkles wrote:

Hello matuzz,

Thank you for posting your concerns! Please let me know which edition do you have. (Standard, Hardened, or Prestige) What was your retailer of purchase? What is your region?

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Standard copy which had the ghost sticker saying Special Edition and the code in it. I'm from Finland and I purchased the game from Gigantti.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Hey matuzz,

You needed to have preordered the game from a participating retailer listed here: Activision Support. Classic Ghosts appears as a multiplayer head option not an actual character, so if your code was valid it will be in the Create A Soldier Customization Screen, with a Male Character Model under the "Head" category, the mask should be near the bottom of the list. Can you confirm that you received a confirmation that your code was redeemed?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

While it was not pre-order they were still providing those copies with the code.

This what the cover looked:

I typed the code in the in game store and it was accepted. Trying redeem it again says the code has been used so it was accepted. And when I go to the soldier customization and the head options its not there, I have scrolled that list multiple times. :/

Level 64

same issues here, mine was also hardened ps3 edition from GAME.CO.UK

i posted a thread a month ago

PS4 Season Pass, Team Leader Pack, Freefall now available

the riley character and isignia pack havent been transfered or fixed when the season pass and team leader pack and freefall map got fixed when transfered to PS4

Level 2

in reply to madmax7625

Hey madmax7625,

We are aware that players are unable to use the Simon Ghosts Riley mask on the next-gen systems and it is being investigated. Infinity Ward are working they best they can to resolve issues such as this and we appreciate your patience through this time.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to matuzz

Any news on this?

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Hey matuzz,

I do apologize about the delay. Can you verify that you've checked the head options for the Male Soldier model? The head options are separate for both genders, and Simon Riley is only listed under the Male Head options. If you have, have you double checked that you've downloaded the DLC? You should have the option in the Add On's List from the console home screen.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios