Solo play contribute to Clan?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Solo play contribute to Clan?

I have a question that if i play by myself with no other clan-members, do i contribute to my clan? Do i need to play with my clan-members to contribute to my clan?

Level 43
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Solo play contribute to Clan?

in reply to Shadowelite555
Solution
‎14-12-2013 04:40 PM

yes, as Ouhateme said

When the Clan Wars are active...you can check the map and see the different nodes that your clan needs to win.

for example, lets say one of them is TDM.

As long as you play TDM, by yourself, and the team you are on wins the game, then your clan gets counted for 1 win.

Or course, if you play with your clan members, you get more wins.

For example, same game as above, but your in a party with 5 of your clan members, and your team wins that game, then you get 5 wins for your clan on that node.

So, you can play by yourself, it will just take longer to get the wins, but it does count

Level 3
6 REPLIES

FFor clan wars you can play solo. Outside of clan wars you need to play with fellow clan members.

Level 75

Solution
‎14-12-2013 04:40 PM

yes, as Ouhateme said

When the Clan Wars are active...you can check the map and see the different nodes that your clan needs to win.

for example, lets say one of them is TDM.

As long as you play TDM, by yourself, and the team you are on wins the game, then your clan gets counted for 1 win.

Or course, if you play with your clan members, you get more wins.

For example, same game as above, but your in a party with 5 of your clan members, and your team wins that game, then you get 5 wins for your clan on that node.

So, you can play by yourself, it will just take longer to get the wins, but it does count

Level 3

in reply to DvDJDMIXX

Interesting point, was thinking off this myself a while back but never got round to asking it.

+1 to OP.

Level 10

Okay, did this change in patch 1.0.9? or is my app just messed up and not updating properly? cuz i just got 1 win in hardcore domination which should have taken over the node, and 3 wins on cranked, but its not updating on the app, so im wondering if they changed it to have to have more then 1 member playing.

Level 1

in reply to Crillyc

Your win goes toward the wins need to take the node but, as for the clan xp you need to have 2 or more players to gain clan xp!

Level 3

in reply to Crillyc

It hasn't changed. The app is well known for not updating properly from time to time.  If you back out of the clan war screens (ie go back to the home page) and then relaunch the Clan War tab you should see the up to date numbers.

Level 69

Studios