Thats it, ive had enough of this game now

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Thats it, ive had enough of this game now

Wont be playing this game again, what a waste of 40 quid. The amount of wall hacks, aim bots and general cheats has made this game completely unplayable and not its not enjoyable to play at all anymore.

9 out 0f 10 games there's hackers, I've had enough.

Thanks Activision, for making a stand against sub human hacking scum that are quite frankly ruining the game and the effort you've put in.

What a waste of money.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Thats it, ive had enough of this game now

in reply to Microsoft360
Solution
‎12-01-2014 09:59 AM

Hey Microsoft360,

Thank you for voicing your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to see players using cheats and breaking the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in order to gain an advantage over other players. Please report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool here. I assure that we do investigate the reported players and take the appropriate actions.

^MC

Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES

in reply to Microsoft360

Today, every game I joined, there were immortals players. I wasted my money too :/.

very sad by IW, MW3 is the best game I've played...

Level 1

in reply to Microsoft360

I agree they really need to pay more attention to this issue. The hackers that we report are not getting banned at all and they wasting other peoples time and money. Activision needs to start paying attention and get some respect towards their customers by doing their freaking jobs for a change, it's pathetic!!! Such an embarrassment this company... Such a simple thing to fix but they do nothing, and claiming they take cheating seriously... really now?

Level 1

in reply to Whelium

Most of the time its aim bot controllers, and the only way to end the use of those is to make them illegal and stop the selling of them in shops and online, a better anti cheat system is needed for ghosts, something that can detect the change in code when some pond life is using hacks.

Level 2

in reply to Microsoft360
Solution
‎12-01-2014 09:59 AM

Hey Microsoft360,

Thank you for voicing your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to see players using cheats and breaking the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in order to gain an advantage over other players. Please report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool here. I assure that we do investigate the reported players and take the appropriate actions.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios