The Architect Achievement still not working

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

The Architect Achievement still not working

Hi,

I have created a discussion in the Extinction sub-forum, and many still have the same issue:

The Architect Achievement (CURRENT)

"I went into my achievements today (i'm on 360) and realised I hadn't done "The Architect" achievement from Mayday, the one to build all schematics. I didn't understand why since I'd crafted more than enough, so I went into a solo game and tried it again. This is what I crafted:

Basic Tesla Trap

Medium Tesla Trap

Advanced Tesla Trap

Hypno Trap

All 4 Venom-X's

Sticky Flares

Pipe Bombs

Now, I've looked it up (just in case) and that's all of them, I even finished Mayday just in case you may have had to do that, but still, I haven't received the achievement. This really bugs me, because I have all the other Extinction achievements (including Awakening), and only a few more to do in campaign. i really want a Ghosts completionist and then this happens.

Has anyone else still not got this achievement? Or has it bugged out for you like it has to me?

Please provide a fix to this IW, I know it's an old map, but it is still part of your Achievement system. Pretty disappointed."

I still cannot receive this achievement, and neither can many others. Trust me, I should have it no matter what, and am looking to see if there is an easy fix, or if one is on the way, Completely game-breaking for me.

Thanks.

Level 28
12 REPLIES

Re: The Architect Achievement still not working

in reply to GetChilledOut

I was wondering why this didn't show up for me at least I know I'm not the only one. I specifically went for this hitting each of the schematics with no success in getting the achievement . Thought I was missing something.

Level 75

Have sent a tweet to Actvi assist to see if they can help,  have also included a link to this thread

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Thanks Tracy.

Level 28

No problem, still waiting for a reply though

Still no reply from them on Twitter,  so I'm going to mention CS to if they can find out what's going on for everyone affected, would have tried using the support function, but they're not online yet (11am to 7pm PT).

OGHuxtable - Alicia

SavageHam - Albert

BkfstWidow - Mikaela

in reply to tracy

Is it affecting you as well? Can you not get it either?

Level 28

No,  I got it before Awakening was released, did a few solo runs to complete it,  just a little annoyed that those who can't unlock it are literally being ignored,  so I'm trying to help out.  After all it's a bug that needs fixing

in reply to tracy

Ok that's really nice of you. Thanks!

Level 28

Hello,

The case is created for the OP only. I do want to update the rest of the thread, the issue has already been escalated to be looked in to. We don't have any further information to provide. We've created a case for the OP as a means to gather more information.

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios