Up until 2 days ago i played 98PCT of my games against AUS, PNG, FIJI and NZ players, now all the games i play are against americans and there is certainly lattency issues.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Up until 2 days ago i played 98PCT of my games against AUS, PNG, FIJI and NZ players, now all the games i play are against americans and there is certainly lattency issues.

Up until 2 days ago i played 98 PCT of my games against AUS, PNG, FIJI and NZ players, now all the games i play are against Americans and there is certainly latency issues.

I understand that people may think i am complaining as im not terribly good, but even when i shoot a clay-more / ied there is a delay.

now whilst i don't have the worlds most brilliant connection speed, in my region it isn't to bad.

10mb's down, 1.5mb up ping 35ms.

is this a permanent problem, or is it being rectified

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Up until 2 days ago i played 98PCT of my games against AUS, PNG, FIJI and NZ players, now all the games i play are against americans and there is certainly lattency issues.

in reply to Conthar1

I from the land downunder. I'm being put into USA lobbies non-stop. The fact that in-game is showing me as a moderate NAT makes me think the servers are wonky at the moment. Here's hoping this will be rectified soon. I'm sure IW are aware of whats going on -I've certainly left them some notes.

btw - it is always expected that there will be wonkiness after title update releases - hence, I'm not kicking up too much of a fuss yet.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Re: Up until 2 days ago i played 98PCT of my games against AUS, PNG, FIJI and NZ players, now all the games i play are against americans and there is certainly lattency issues.

in reply to Conthar1

I'm in the U.S. and I have heard in a few lobbies , anger in other languages the past couple of days. So between the free weekend and updates always seems to be a few days afterwards for thing to settle.   

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Roger,

Will continue to monitor, this morning 07 march 2013 my X-BOX is doing a 470 mb upgrade, perhaps this might fix it.

my NAT is stated as Open. and still continue to enter foreign lobbies.

will continue to monitor and investigate.

Level 1

Studios