WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE STRICT/MODERATE NAT TYPE ISSUES?!?!?!?!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE STRICT/MODERATE NAT TYPE ISSUES?!?!?!?!

Seriously. Is there going to be a patch for this? I am SOOOOO incredibly irritated. PC/PS3s randomly having issues with moderate/strict nat types. If it's not any of the settings (and believe me, it's not-had network engineers tweaking my system for 10 hours!!!!!!), what is the issue?! If moderators have questions for me about my set up, I will gladly answer to get to the bottom of this. I am connecting 2 PS3s through my Linksys E4200 router. 2nd sleepless night.. I'm about to just be done with this and tell of my clan/friends to move on to a different game/platform!

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE STRICT/MODERATE NAT TYPE ISSUES?!?!?!?!

in reply to snorfer6661
Solution
‎10-11-2013 09:27 PM

Hi Snofer666,

We can certainly assist you with optimizing your network setup.  If the issue is a moderate or strict NAT type, you will need to establish a static IP address and port forward to open any blocked ports.  If you have questions on how to port forward, you will need to contact your ISP or the router manufacturer for further assistance.

Here are the port numbers you will need Activision Support

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE STRICT/MODERATE NAT TYPE ISSUES?!?!?!?!

in reply to snorfer6661
Solution
‎10-11-2013 09:27 PM

Hi Snofer666,

We can certainly assist you with optimizing your network setup.  If the issue is a moderate or strict NAT type, you will need to establish a static IP address and port forward to open any blocked ports.  If you have questions on how to port forward, you will need to contact your ISP or the router manufacturer for further assistance.

Here are the port numbers you will need Activision Support

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios