We bought the COD onslaught map pack and there is no maverick rifle like advertised. Am I missing something?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

We bought the COD onslaught map pack and there is no maverick rifle like advertised. Am I missing something?

We bought the COD onslaught map pack and there is no maverick rifle like advertised

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: We bought the COD onslaught map pack and there is no maverick rifle like advertised. Am I missing something?

in reply to kak3070

I'm having the same problem on the xbox 360

Level 1

Re: We bought the COD onslaught map pack and there is no maverick rifle like advertised. Am I missing something?

in reply to AnubisBladescar

Hey AnubisBladescar,

Have you tried clearing your cache by following the steps listed here Activision Support as well as re-logging into your game account and re-linking your game account to your Call of Duty account?

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to kak3070

Hey kak3070,

Which platform are you playing Ghosts on? Have you checkered under sniper or assault weapons? Also, please try the following steps to make sure everything downloaded properly,

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PlayStation and Xbox:

• If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
  • Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4.
  • Clear the system cache on the console.
  • Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PC:

1. Exit Steam.
  2. Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
  3. Restart Steam and launch your game.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios