Website and android problem with Ghosts PC version.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Website and android problem with Ghosts PC version.

Why can't I "Enter Call of Duty" with my Ghosts PC account? PS3 account with MW3 works fine. Also my android app claims that I haven't played any MP matches in Ghosts (still PC version) which isn't true. Is this going to be fixed?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Website and android problem with Ghosts PC version.

in reply to 5tra7
Solution
‎07-11-2013 09:35 AM

Hey 5tra7,

The ELITE website does not have the Ghosts stats feature at the moment. However, there are plans to implement Ghosts features on the website. Due to recent launch, the mobile app has been experiencing a high amount of traffic. It may take up to 48 hours for the information to update. The delay in updating information on the mobile app is something that we are aware of and it has already been escalated to the appropriate parties for review. We appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks.

Best,

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
7 REPLIES

in reply to 5tra7
Solution
‎07-11-2013 09:35 AM

Hey 5tra7,

The ELITE website does not have the Ghosts stats feature at the moment. However, there are plans to implement Ghosts features on the website. Due to recent launch, the mobile app has been experiencing a high amount of traffic. It may take up to 48 hours for the information to update. The delay in updating information on the mobile app is something that we are aware of and it has already been escalated to the appropriate parties for review. We appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks.

Best,

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

Admin,why I can't connect to online servers on PC ? 2 days I'm trying and always getting Errors,can you help ?

Level 1

in reply to Akula545

There's an issue with Steam profiles currently that affects some mobile devices. We are working on it and will update the app as soon as the solution is ready.

All your data is being recorded as you play the game, the issue is in retrieving it for the app.

Level 9

in reply to samprotagonist

You answered to me,but my question was,why I cant connect to online ? Always gets error.

Level 1

in reply to Akula545

Apologies - I believed you were posting with regard to the app (given the subject of the thread).

Level 9

in reply to samprotagonist

So you can help maybe ?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Akula545

It's not an area I work on unfortunately.

Level 9

Studios