What is Disc read error 'imagefile64'?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

What is Disc read error 'imagefile64'?

I can't play the new call of duty dlc map pack past because every time i play i get kicked out and this error message "disc read error 'imagefile64'" keeps popping up. I have tried all the trouble shooting methods already multiple times, tried downloading it multiple times, contacted microsoft support multiple times, but i have yet to reach Activisions attention. Please help.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: What is Disc read error 'imagefile64'?

in reply to GoldenxClutchx

Hey GoldenxClutchx,

Which platform are you playing Ghosts on and do you have a digital copy of the game or a disc? Have you tried uninstalling the DLC and reinstalling following these steps?

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PlayStation and Xbox:

• If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
  • Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4.
  • Clear the system cache on the console.
  • Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PC:

1. Exit Steam.
  2. Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
  3. Restart Steam and launch your game.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

I am playing on the xbox one and it is a physical disc copy but people have had the problem with non disc copies as well. And i have already uninstalled the download and reinstalled it at least 5 times if not more and it still hasn't worked. And i cleared the cache and i still get the same error message.

Level 1

in reply to GoldenxClutchx

I have the exact same issue and have followed the same steps with no success.

Level 1

Studios