What is being done about Hacking?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

What is being done about Hacking?

It is really getting old running into hacked lobbies, games, players. It's beginning to not be a fun game any longer. We have seen it all.

It seems that these children that hack your game are beating you. You have more than enough funds for the operating expense to stop this. It seems that nothing is being done. If it is...it is not working. The hacking is getting worse, especially during the Clan Wars.

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: What is being done about Hacking?

in reply to SladeLowe556

Ps3/4 + Free To  Play = No Support

Xbox 360/One + Pay To Play = Support and Bug Fixes

PC + Free To Play = No Support

Level 6

in reply to I_Am_Undeniable

You pay for a PS4 subscription.... Also the 360 has had just as many hackers and hacked lobbies as the PS3 if not more so there goes the you're false argument.

and to the OP once a hacker is reported they are then put under investigation then after said investigation actions are taken

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

I understand they are investigated. But realize...just how many really go to the length of reporting each one? My problem is that Activision, COD & XBL...whatever they are doing to stop it...it is not working. It's getting worse.. These kids are beating them at their own game and laughing along the way. Pretty embarrassing.

Level 1

in reply to SladeLowe556

Tthat's because IW reuses code from past games which we all know were also hacked so all hackers had to do was a few tweaks and modify the hack a hair to get them working which is why less than a month in the game was hacked and the hacks are still there. Luckily moving to the new systems I have yet to see a single hack or mod

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Ahhh, that makes sense. Doesn't make sense why they would use the same code though, go figure. New systems...meaning the new platforms? X1, etc?

Level 1

in reply to SladeLowe556

Yes

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Ok, time for my new platform then!

Level 1

in reply to SladeLowe556

I would say so I have 6 almost 7 days played of ghost on the X1 alone and up until last night I have not seem anyone with a mod or hack. Did see someone with a blank square for his lvl but he went 2-30 so I doubt he was hacking probably just got into a boosted lobby on the 360 and transferred over his account

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Very interesting. Thanks so much for the info guys. I am so ready to be done withe cheaters and hacked games. Only drawback is my clan members are all on 360  

Have a good weekend...

Level 1

Studios