Whats with all the hackers i play a game and there is this guy on the other team who i cant see but can see me and kills everyone in our team fix this now or i will not be buying anymore games from use

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Whats with all the hackers i play a game and there is this guy on the other team who i cant see but can see me and kills everyone in our team fix this now or i will not be buying anymore games from use

i play a game and there is this guy on the other team who i cant see but can see me and kills everyone in our team fix this now or i will not be buying anymore games from us

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Whats with all the hackers i play a game and there is this guy on the other team who i cant see but can see me and kills everyone in our team fix this now or i will not be buying anymore games from use

in reply to SamoanNinja13
Solution
‎04-12-2013 07:42 AM

Hey SamoanNinja13,

Thank you for voicing your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to see players using cheats and breaking the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in order to gain an advantage over other players. Please report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool here. I assure that we do investigate the reported players and take the appropriate actions.

Thanks,

^MC

Community Coordinator
2 REPLIES

Re: Whats with all the hackers i play a game and there is this guy on the other team who i cant see but can see me and kills everyone in our team fix this now or i will not be buying anymore games from use

I agree to this this is unacceptable that this issue is so common I have played 35 games tonight and 24 had seperate hackers either invisible or all perks or both! For gods sake I am very sweet natured person but I paid full price for a game with hackers running rampant everywhere fix this.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

Solution
‎04-12-2013 07:42 AM

Hey SamoanNinja13,

Thank you for voicing your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to see players using cheats and breaking the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in order to gain an advantage over other players. Please report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool here. I assure that we do investigate the reported players and take the appropriate actions.

Thanks,

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios