When launching call of duty app, I get the message "the service is currently unavailable, please try again later".

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

When launching call of duty app, I get the message "the service is currently unavailable, please try again later".

How to fix?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: When launching call of duty app, I get the message "the service is currently unavailable, please try again later".

in reply to psychosparta

Hey psychosparta,

Thanks for posting your concern here! Have you been able to use the app normally before? What device are you using and what is your OS version? Have you already tried reinstalling?

^MC
ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Re: When launching call of duty app, I get the message "the service is currently unavailable, please try again later".

in reply to _Pwnies_

yup, it was working up until friday the 22nd of november.. since then ive been getting that service is unavailable message. Im using samsung galaxy s3 with android jellybean 4.2 i believe

Level 1

in reply to psychosparta

Hello psychosparta,

If you can, try unlinking/relinking your gamertag to your account, play a couple of matches(so that data can be pushed to your account) and check the app once more.

If this is not helping, you may want to try creating a whole new Call of Duty account, using a new email, and see if that helps. Be sure you are uninstalling/reinstalling the app when trying each of these steps.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Im getting that message even before i log in so its not my actual account. And ive reinstalled like 3 times lol

Level 1

in reply to psychosparta

I believe this is just a server overload error message. I experience this from time to time and after a couple restarts I finally get in. Last night with the Clan Wars it was down often which makes sense that it's a server issue because I'm sure a lot of people were logging on to the app to set up their clan.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I believe this is just a server overload error message.

Yep.  Just try again in a few minutes. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Im also having problems getting on the app. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the app several times and got nothing.

Level 1

in reply to Asuraknight22

Looks like the app is having a few issues atm. According to Beachhead Twitter, they are investigating it and clan wars progress is still being tracked. Beachhead Studio (beachheadstudio) on Twitter

Studios