Where do my teeth keep going?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Where do my teeth keep going?

I've played this quite a bit over the last few days, and it keeps rolling back my rank, and I've lost about 40 or more teeth.  Anyone know whats happening?

Playing on Xbox one with gamertag mickbaulch

This is really starting to annoy me!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Where do my teeth keep going?

Hi 4208,

Did you notice anything unusual? By any chance, were you transferring across next gen for platforms? Like PS3 to PS4? From what I know about this, is that rollbacks happen if there is a corruption on the data and the servers try their best to fix it. And I'm from what I picked up so far from support, I'm afraid that they can't really provide your lost teeth back anymore.

Kind regards.

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

No, I have only ever played this on Xbox one.

The thing that worries me the most, is now I'm hesitant to play it again from fear of losing further progress.  I've never had this happen in the past, but now I'm always worried about the servers crapping out again and killing all my progress.

Level 1

Hi 4208,

It's a bit of a hard time to explain things on what usually causes these things, but to give you a general idea, here's a link for more details: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/My-Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Stats-Have-Been-Reset/

On the link, it gives out all the details on some usual causes for rank rollbacks and also, some things you can do to perhaps avoid them in the near future. Hope this helps, bro.

Kind regards.

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

man 40 teeth, that sucks dude

Level 21

in reply to Major_Mcfadden

Hi Major_Mcfadden,

I know, bro. I really do. Believe me, I have also played extinction and have encountered this before. At most, I lost about 5 teeth for a certain game. I know that it it's nothing compared to what the OP lost, but I'm entirely certain that that's what support would inform him. I had a friend contact them before about this and this is what they told him. Real sorry, bro.

Kind regards.

Level 34

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Studios