Where will my code appear For Call of duty Advanced Warfare pre-order camo when I logged in using Facebook?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Where will my code appear For Call of duty Advanced Warfare pre-order camo when I logged in using Facebook?

I pre-ordered The Call of Duty Advanced Warfare at gamestop and I entered the Camo Code at the site and it said Login and I used the Facebook Login Option so I would like to know where will my code be at???

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Where will my code appear For Call of duty Advanced Warfare pre-order camo when I logged in using Facebook?

in reply to TRIGGA_PULLED5

Anybody know?

Level 1

Re: Where will my code appear For Call of duty Advanced Warfare pre-order camo when I logged in using Facebook?

u will get the code on may 15th or 16

Level 1

You cant login with Facebook you need to create an account and link you xbox or psn account and then put in your code on the website then when you turn on your console you should be able to apply it to your weapons

Level 1

From what I know about the codes, is that they would be included on the receipt as for your question for redemption, you would need to make sure that your account is a valid CoD account. You can check if it's valid if you try to register on callofduty.com

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

WHere is the code on the receipt

Level 1

in reply to Jackybhoy376

It should be printed out on the paper itself. You can check this link for more details about the list of the retailers that offers the promotion: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Pre-Order-FAQ/

Well, anyways, you can contact your retailer for assistance for your pre-order and ask them out if they offer it.

Level 34

You need to have a call of duty account and make sure that your console account is linked into it. The personalization pack for pre ordering Advanced Warfare code is provided to you by GameStop through the receipt or email. You can check on this link on how you can redeem the code, Activision Support .

Level 21

I had a similar problem. when i got the receipt at gamestop I never got the code. Can anyone help?

Level 1

in reply to Acb2XrAiNbOwSoB

Hello Acb2XrAiNbOwSoB,

As far as I know, if you never received a code for your personalization pack for Advanced Wardafe, you need to contact your retailer or GameStop since they should be the one who will  provide you the code for it.

Regards.

Level 21

Studios