Why am I a second behind everyone in cod ghost

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why am I a second behind everyone in cod ghost

I Set ps4 to dmz mode but I'm still a second behind everyone. The sound is also behind. I can only camp and put a whole clip in a guy making this game very boring for me. It feels like I'm moving in slow motion compared to everyone else. i can not snipe because the other players are not actually there on my screen, i don't get a hit marker or I have to shoot them twice with the snipper, of course I die before the second shot off. 

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why am I a second behind everyone in cod ghost

in reply to Laggyyy
Solution
‎29-01-2014 10:21 AM

Hello Laggyyy,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Have you made sure to set port forwarding on your route? Have you checked out our Activision Support article regarding latency?

Also, make sure that you have properly set port forwarding on your router! For more information on how to do this, please see: Activision Support

Lastly, Squad mode is suggested if you are needing help with certain guns/modes/maps.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Why am I a second behind everyone in cod ghost

in reply to Laggyyy
Solution
‎29-01-2014 10:21 AM

Hello Laggyyy,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Have you made sure to set port forwarding on your route? Have you checked out our Activision Support article regarding latency?

Also, make sure that you have properly set port forwarding on your router! For more information on how to do this, please see: Activision Support

Lastly, Squad mode is suggested if you are needing help with certain guns/modes/maps.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Studios