Why are the Onslaught maps only playable in one playlist?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why are the Onslaught maps only playable in one playlist?

In previous COD games the DLC maps were always playable in the standard game modes automatically, but in ghosts only playable in the Onslaught playlists. Which means you are limited to only those maps and can't just choose TDM alone. This is extremely annoying and now i feel i have wasted my money on this DLC.

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why are the Onslaught maps only playable in one playlist?

in reply to Apex_Cheetah

Agreed.

I'm fine with having a separate set of Onslaught playlists, but those playlists should include ALL the maps, not just the four new ones.

It's gotten to the point that I rarely even go into the Onslaught playlists because I don't want to just play on 4 maps.

I think the best solution would be to alternate each lobby between new and old maps. That way you'll still be playing the new maps much more often, but not to the exclusion of the old maps.

Level 3

in reply to Apex_Cheetah

This is something us xbox players have had for a month now and we dont like it either,

you best bet to give feedback is to tweet @infinityward or join one of the many discussions about it on the xbox /general discussion forums

Level 75

in reply to Apex_Cheetah

Hey Apex Cheetah,

Previous COD games have had a pattern of offering a specific playlist option for a map pack right after it releases, and removing the previous map pack playlist, so it is likely this game will follow the same pattern. However, we cannot claim with any certainty what playlists will be in the future, since they are subject to change at any time.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios