Why can i not use the black ops 2 backgrounds or the modern warfare 3? Ive played both.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why can i not use the black ops 2 backgrounds or the modern warfare 3? Ive played both.

• Why can i nout use the black ops 2 backgrounds or the modern warfare 3 since Ive played both and am prestige master on black ops 2. I would really like this fixed please. Thanks.
Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Why can i not use the black ops 2 backgrounds or the modern warfare 3? Ive played both.

in reply to ZombieSkull107

Same account?

I got them from the start. they say there is a backlog

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

Re: Why can i not use the black ops 2 backgrounds or the modern warfare 3? Ive played both.

Hello ZombieSkull107,

Can you please try logging in to your Call of Duty account, unlink your Online ID, clear your web browser cache, relink your Online ID, and then playing a multiplayer match in Ghosts? Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

I'm having the same issue, and the suggestion above does not help.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to ill-lll

Hello there ill-lll,

Thanks for trying the steps outlined. Can you let me know which console you are playing on? Just to verify, you've synced your Call of Duty account and played a few multiplayer matches? Did you play MW3 and Black Ops 2 on a different system than what you are playing Ghosts on?

Thanks,
^AJ

Community Coordinator

I Am having the same issue and would like to know a fix.

Level 3

Studios