Why can't I connect to the call of duty ghost server in southern idaho for the past 2 days?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why can't I connect to the call of duty ghost server in southern idaho for the past 2 days?

Every time I try to connect online I get an error message saying to check www.callofduty.com/ghosts/server to check server issues, but the servers are up. Why can't I connect? Nothing is wrong with my broadband connection.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: Why can't I connect to the call of duty ghost server in southern idaho for the past 2 days?

in reply to Deckersdemon

Hi Deckersdemon,

Can you please specify the platform you are on as well as the connection type (wired/'wireless)?

If PS, you may want to check the online service status PSN Status

PSN Connection Issues

[PlayStation®Network] Updated 12/24/2013

We're aware some users are having issues connecting to the PSN. We are investigating.

We expect to have the PSN back up soon and apologize for any inconvenience.

Additionally, can you please try the following:

• Reboot your router.
  • Restart your system.
  • Try using a wired connection in order to sustain the connection quality.
  • To help identify if there is an issue with the router or blocked ports, try connecting directly through the modem.
  • Check the NAT type.  Is it Open, Moderate or Strict?
  • Establish a static IP address and port forward.

Here are the port numbers you will need:

Xbox 360:  Activision Support

Xbox One: Xbox Network Ports | Xbox One Network Ports | Xbox Live Network Ports - Xbox.com

PS: Activision Support

PC:  Activision Support

Should you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.

How long have you been unable to connect?

Regards ^AH

Moving this over to Support GHOSTS SUPPORT

Community Coordinator

Re: Why can't I connect to the call of duty ghost server in southern idaho for the past 2 days?

in reply to Deckersdemon

I have posted the same question too, to no avail.  I also live in southwest idaho (boise). What internet provider are you using? maybe it is a problem that is common through that aspect?

Level 1

Studios