Why can't I play invasion map pack it shows up on private match but not when I play normal games

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why can't I play invasion map pack it shows up on private match but not when I play normal games

I Got the season pass and downloaded the map packs but none of the invasion maps show up when I play yet I can play them on private match

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why can't I play invasion map pack it shows up on private match but not when I play normal games

in reply to MiRaCLeS1
Solution
‎18-07-2014 01:58 PM

Since the maps show up on private match, this would mean that they are working fine. The most likely cause of this issue is due to the matchmaking process. Since map availability is a factor for matchmaking, it may be most likely that the servers were trying their best to find you a match compatibility and there are chances that some of the players you are being paired with don't have the Devastation map packs and that is why maybe perhaps it seldom appears. I would recommend you check on your select maps or try other game modes. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Level 34
3 REPLIES

Re: Why can't I play invasion map pack it shows up on private match but not when I play normal games

in reply to MiRaCLeS1
Solution
‎18-07-2014 01:58 PM

Since the maps show up on private match, this would mean that they are working fine. The most likely cause of this issue is due to the matchmaking process. Since map availability is a factor for matchmaking, it may be most likely that the servers were trying their best to find you a match compatibility and there are chances that some of the players you are being paired with don't have the Devastation map packs and that is why maybe perhaps it seldom appears. I would recommend you check on your select maps or try other game modes. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Level 34

in reply to MiRaCLeS1

Invasion has its own playlist. It hasn't been added to the regular playlists yet.

Level 6

in reply to MiRaCLeS1

Hi MiRaCLeS ,

Indeed, if you're able to see these maps in private then your download and install was successful to your account and console.

For further information on the how match making works, please check the information found in the link: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-does-matchmaking-work-in-Public-Match/?q=match+...

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Studios