Why doe's the onslaught DLC Maps not working in Squads Wargames?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why doe's the onslaught DLC Maps not working in Squads Wargames?

Hi,

i downloaded the Onslaught DLC a view minutes ago and played a local game i the Squads mode on the new maps.

But in the Regular Squads Mode Wargames (Xbox Live Mode) the new maps doesn't appear.

i Tried it now for about 100 Times so Start a game and immediately abort the lobby after seeing it was none of the new maps.

i own the Season pass and downloaded the dlc...

So please help. i payed for the maps and now i want to play on them asap.

i play on the xbox one...

Level 1
29 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why doe's the onslaught DLC Maps not working in Squads Wargames?

in reply to TaurusHelix

Having the same problem.

Level 2

in reply to TaurusHelix

Still not working. WTF!

Level 1

in reply to TaurusHelix

Hi there guys. I believe the maps are not yet included in the rotation for public matches online for every game modes so we may have to wait for further updates or news from the Call of Duty website. Though as I've checked, the maps can be played via local match.

Level 7

in reply to LiutenantTrilla

If this were true, we would have seen the Free Fall DLC map in the squads wargame rotation. I have a feeling that at this point in time that there is no intention of putting these DLC map packs into squads wargame play. Sad. I'm glad I held off on buying any DLC because I had a feeling that this would be the case with all DLC map packs, after not seeing Free Fall go into squads wargame.

Level 2

in reply to boleje

As far as i have seen the dlc maps can be used in squads via the squad headquaters.  i set my map for people to challenge me to the fog map.  so i believe that they will add them to war games at some point.  it should be like regular multiplayer if u dont have the maps u cant play on them with or with out other players.  the fix will prob come in the form of a title update or a future dlc.  if enough people say something on the forums about it maybe we can get the update sooner than later.

Level 1

in reply to DSRaVeN

Yes, you can set those maps as your squad homebase. But the only way to play those maps is if you run across another player who has one of those maps set as their base in squad assault. They are not in the squads wargame rotation. I hope they they do fix it, as someone who really only plays wargame, the DLC maps are pointless for me to buy at this point.

Level 2

in reply to TaurusHelix

I agree, I'm having the same problem. As far as I'm concerned, there's no excuse for the maps not coming up in Squad Wargames. The DLC weapons are available, why not the maps. COD needs to release something about this and fix it.

Level 1

in reply to shawn00m

The weapon is available because you don't need the DLC to pick up a Maverick from the floor. When you add the DLC to the normal, you get the same problem you had in Blops 2. Not everybody has the map pack and matches take forever to start. On the XB1, the highest total so far that I have seen has been 2k. On weekdays, I pay matches that are 3v5 or some stupid # like that.

Level 19

in reply to TaurusHelix

Activision please fix this issue ASAP or just let your customers know that squads mode "Wargame" doesn't support DLC maps. 

Level 1

Studios