Why does Beachhead in relation to clan wars..

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why does Beachhead in relation to clan wars..

Never announce stuff on here, but instead chooses to use reddit to announce and explain vital information about clan wars?

(nothing against using other social media platforms)  but this is getting silly now especially as every two weeks the forums are flooded with posts about clan wars

Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why does Beachhead in relation to clan wars..

in reply to Maccabi
Solution
‎04-03-2014 10:18 AM

IIt would be so easy for them to have someone post the information in the featured content section of the forums so everyone could read it ... Would also increase forum use.... Once the rules or something had changed send email to whoever has admin  rights and POW it gets posted.... I know my form is rather simplistic , but why not.

Level 75
7 REPLIES

in reply to Maccabi

It looks as if there is a big push to have games linked and controlled through your mobile devices. GTA V has an app that you can only use with a phone. And if you don't have it you cant do somethings in game. A lot like this CAD app. The biggest problem is not everyone has the devices to use the apps. And some others do not use Twitter or Facebook. They should post / inform there users at there home page first. The look at expanded to the rest of the people. Or there are less of us that don't have / want the newest tec device every 6 months.

Level 12

in reply to Maccabi

Well they don't care that much. The whole Elite fiasco has made it so that I expect absolutely nothing from them.

"PC will get Elite", "We are workng hard to get Elite to PC" Yeah great work on that Beachhead! So doesn't ´really matter where they tell their lies

/rant

Level 64

in reply to Maccabi

And twitter.

Perhaps they should use the fluffball express?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Maccabi
Solution
‎04-03-2014 10:18 AM

IIt would be so easy for them to have someone post the information in the featured content section of the forums so everyone could read it ... Would also increase forum use.... Once the rules or something had changed send email to whoever has admin  rights and POW it gets posted.... I know my form is rather simplistic , but why not.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

the diamond division registration / enlistment lock starts today at 10pst  .. i would link the thread but you know...

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

To clarify diamond enlistment ends today at 10pm pst.   Not the roster locks... Unless that was in another discussion that I haven't seen yet lol.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

To clarify diamond enlistment ends today at 10pm pst.   Not the roster locks... Unless that was in another discussion that I haven't seen yet lol.

thats what i meant  *editts post

Level 75

Studios