Why i cant download Call of Duty application on my Android phone. Im using Samsung Galaxy S4.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why i cant download Call of Duty application on my Android phone. Im using Samsung Galaxy S4.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Why i cant download Call of Duty application on my Android phone. Im using Samsung Galaxy S4.

in reply to battousai_lee

hello

Level 1

Re: Why i cant download Call of Duty application on my Android phone. Im using Samsung Galaxy S4.

I have same phone and downloaded app with any problems. Did You find app on Google Play? And are You sure it's official app?

Level 1

in reply to tibsu18

yes

Level 1

in reply to malagacit

Okay, but don't worry. App is very buggy.

Level 1

I do love that my Windows phone, and my Galaxy Tab 3 are not "good" enough for the app. It sucks big time that to do anything with a clan I am expected to go out and buy a new phone or tablet.

To paraphrase "Meet the Robinsons"  - I don't think this was thought out very well.

Activision Ambassador

List of compatible devices - be sure to download it from Google play Store and install correctly (some devices have more or less compatibility...)

Android – Phone only; Android 4.2.3 and higher; minimum 512 MB of RAM

• Acer Liquid S1
  • HTC First
  • HTC One Max
  • HTC One S
  • HTC One X
  • HTC Sensation
  • HTC Thunderbolt
  • LG Google Nexus 4
  • Motorola Droid 2
  • Motorola Droid X2
  • Motorola Moto X
  • Motorola RAZR
  • Motorola RAZR M
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  • Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
  • Samsung Galaxy S2
  • Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Samsung Google Nexus S
  • Sony Xperia S
  • Sony Xperia Z
  • Sony Xperia Z1
  • Sony Xperia ZU
Level 9

It can be locked in your region.

Level 64

Studios