Why is the Call of Duty Ghosts app not compatible with most of all the phones? [Android]

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why is the Call of Duty Ghosts app not compatible with most of all the phones? [Android]

Why?

I have a Galaxy Nexus by the way.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why is the Call of Duty Ghosts app not compatible with most of all the phones? [Android]

in reply to azgoodaz
Solution
‎07-11-2013 06:51 PM

Hello all,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Call of Duty App. Here is a list of compatible devices: Call of Duty App Supported Device List. If you are having trouble downloading the application, please start a separate thread to ensure that we are able to help each of you individually. Upon doing so, be sure to include the following information:

• The type of phone you have
  • Operation system
  • Version number of the operating system
  • Amount of RAM on your phone

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
31 REPLIES

Re: Why is the Call of Duty Ghosts app not compatible with most of all the phones? [Android]

in reply to azgoodaz
Level 1

in reply to azgoodaz

Same question, Same issue HTC Desire Z (HTC Vision according to Firefox)

Level 1

in reply to azgoodaz

Same question, with Nexus 7 and Xperia ION...

I'm belgian (it's the cause ?)

Level 1

in reply to MentalH2O

Belgian here too, a friend of mine is having the issue on Galaxy S3 he's also a Belgian..

Level 1

in reply to azgoodaz

Galaxy Note 2... same issue

Level 1

in reply to azgoodaz

same here droid DNA (HTC)

Level 2

in reply to azgoodaz

I have 5 Android devices at my home, none are compatible with this app. dissapointed codghosts android_app

Level 2

in reply to azgoodaz

Not compatible on Motorola Atrix HD

(MB886 running Android 4.1.1)

Why not?

Level 1

in reply to azgoodaz

Also not compatible with the HTC One (US running Android 4.3)

Level 1

Studios