Why so many hackers so soon?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: Why so many hackers so soon?

in reply to -_DDM_-_Killcri

Yep i agree, Sounds like he's  over concerned about the 1 guy who called him a cheater.

So someone made a mistake and called him a cheat, we really need to make it a discussion/it's a real problem in our community that you and also some cheaters that can get away with cheating are being called cheaters? Anyway if he were really legit as he states, then I would suspect it was a new player who seen him stare at them through a wall that didn't realize he was in such a popular spot because he's new.

The bigger/real/main problem is all the cheaters trying to sell their cheating as legit. (much what his post sounds like)

I play in stealth, silencer, incog, off the grid, dead silence. and know when i'm being targeted through a wall with a cheat before the kill, or magically turned to spot on with a last second bs pivot that lands me at the edge of their crosshair multiple times per round (when i'm stealth),

I have a video of the aim-cheat that is out there and it doesn't lock dead onto targets there is no (boom headshot) for everykill, it catches the target at the edge of the crosshairs and skips around a bit & looks sloppy until you ads.

Very easy for me to detect the players trying to get away with this cheat especially when i'm in stealth.

Hope your not using it because I will call you a cheat & it will be 100% accurate..

Level 1

in reply to Top-Jack

No in the contrary, in BO2 I felt like I wasn't having a 'good day' unless I was being called a 'Cheat' or 'Hacker.' BO2 2K+ hours and no ban and I'll never cheat.

I quit playing Ghosts for a long time because I couldn't find a lobby where some paint sniffer hacker was present. However and ONLY so far Friday and Saturday, Sunday (today) the verdict is still out the game is playable. So if 'playable' equates to me 'Trolling' then so be it. I've been in this forum for a long time, and anyone that knows me knows I cannot stand a cheat.

However, I do NOT confuse a good player with a cheat ... and perhaps you do. So hold on to you misconceptions if they make you feel all warm inside. I like to play CoD but only if it's playable.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I take it all back ... today it was one hack fest after another, so I guess hackers took off Friday & Saturday night.

Level 28

in reply to mtichenor

I have been through a translator, sorry.

To be honest, personally, I do have to shut up with complaints. Yes, I hate cheaters impunity, infuriates me mess on the leaderboard, but my ratio is growing every day and I keep one in TDM. I like the game as a whole. I do not see as many hackers as they say.But developers do not want to do what we have to. It's a fact.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to mtichenor

Today was the worst ever.  Hackers using name changers aimbot and wall hack on rolled into one.  First time I have ever seen anyone score 69-0.  And claim he was legit.  His name of course was "......" or "........" or "....".  They are making a laughing stock out of IW.  Sorry I wasted my money here.  And they are expecting us to be the DLC maps.  No way.  The only ones who will be left playing this game will be the hackers

Level 1

in reply to mtichenor
Solution
‎15-12-2013 04:14 PM

Hi there,

Should you encounter a user not playing the game as intended, please take a moment to use the in-game feature and report the player. Activision Support  This is the best way to have the report reviewed.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios