Why,why,why???? Hackers!!!!!!! Everywhere

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Why,why,why???? Hackers!!!!!!! Everywhere

I have a photo copied that shows a player in last kill that has all the perks loaded!!!!!!

Explain this Activision.

I was banned 3 years ago by fault in MW2 and Blackops by a virus when updated in steam the .exe of Blackops and MW2.

And now we still buy games and season pass from the beginning just for what????

To make them ritch???

The software and all the software of the planet a including games must have a protection.

I believe a new protection program must be created,VAC it has problems and so it marked my account twice.

I am not a hacker but I have a complain that I bought a game today 110€ and it ruins my entertainment that I want to have with this game.

Release all bans and make a new system of protection and get out of your minds

the thought that you must have and the legal and the hackers customers.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why,why,why???? Hackers!!!!!!! Everywhere

in reply to costas78
Solution
‎16-12-2013 10:50 PM

Hi there,

Should you encounter a user not playing the game as intended, please take a moment to use the in-game feature and report the player. Activision Support  This is the best way to have the report reviewed.

Additionally, you can also report a player to Steam Reporting Suspected Cheaters - Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) System - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
6 REPLIES

in reply to costas78

I know how VAC works and you were correctly banned for cheating, not only was a cheat binary downloaded but it was detected running and it's that simple. Personally for myself or anyone to give any form of credibility to a two-time VAC banned player is ridiculousness. IMO both IAC and TAC or whatever other forms of anti-cheats are out there should all be permanently affixed to a players Steam account for good.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

clever spot

Level 6

in reply to Momba1

momba1 about vac ban I want to say that when I opened the steam to play blackops it was downloaded an update in steam

and when it downloaded it appeared virus infection and it happened in 3 other friends of mine

the exe file of blackops was corrupted and Kaspersky found a Trojan.I didn't cheat.I am a good player.

I play call of duty since the beginning of the series.And I don't have money to spend believe me.

Level 1

in reply to costas78

Okay ,,, whatever, I don't want to argue with you. If you feel Steam injects hacks then contact Steam and good luck getting unbanned.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I have contact steam a long ago but no result...

Also I send them the photo of the virus of steam update.

It must be given a second chance to a player to prove that he was not a hacker or something like that I believe.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to costas78
Solution
‎16-12-2013 10:50 PM

Hi there,

Should you encounter a user not playing the game as intended, please take a moment to use the in-game feature and report the player. Activision Support  This is the best way to have the report reviewed.

Additionally, you can also report a player to Steam Reporting Suspected Cheaters - Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) System - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios